I have been busy making tissue paper flowers for a project with the school I work for. I have made them into a table decoration and added die cut leaves which I added cosmic shimmer to.
I made three of these and the school love them.
This can also be entered into the Allsorts challenge this week which is Blooming marvellous.
11 comments:
Those flowers look really beautiful and make me think that summer is on the way.
Well Done
xxx
And you can see why Ang :) a lovely center piece
Thanks for playing along with us at JFF again and good lick with the challenge
Von x
Ang your tissue floral display is gorgeous to day the least. Thank you for joining us at Justs for Fun again XOXO Zoe
Hello Ang
What fabulous blossoms, so original and a perfect way to decorate a dinner table.
Thank you for joining in my Bloomin' Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week with your lovely creation.
B x
I have a crafty gift voucher to be won here
I love this am dabbling a bit with flowers at the moment really like these.
Marie
And blooming marverlous it is too Ang. The colours look stunning together and the white just makes them look so clean and crisp.
Thanks for sharing and playing along with JFF again this week - Sam xxxx
These are lovely. So pretty and chearful. Great idea that can be used in so many different ways.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards Florence.
A stunning creation, fab colours too
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx
Stunning work Ang they look so fresh and spring like xx Alison
I enjoy making paper and metal flowers and yours are stunning. What a fabulous display and no wonder they love it so much.
Thanks for playing at JFF this week.
Neet x
Hi Ang - these are absolutely stunning flowers, can I ask how you made them? they're so full & lush....thanks, Ann xxx
Post a Comment