Friday, 29 April 2011

Just For Fun - Triangles

This weeks challenge at Just For Fun is "Triangles".

This is a shape I don't use very often so I had to scratch my head a little to come up with something.

After several attempts at feeding my bin I used a trianular shaped domino (I suddenly remembered that I had some in my stash!)

I coloured the edges with a black permanent marker and then coloured with alchohol inks. I added a metal flower that I had coloured with pro markers. Glued a jump ring to the back and threaded velvet ribbon through.

9 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Pretty little pendant Ang, A simple shape but so hard to come up with something with it as a feature well done and thank you for making this and joining us at Just for Fun. XOXO Zoe

Von said...

That's lovely Ang and how lucky you hdd one of those triominoes :)
No it's not a shape we automaticly think of when carfting
Thank you again for playing along with us at just for fun
Von x

Meggymay said...

Love your pretty pendant, the flower is beautiful on it. xx

chrissie said...

This is very pretty and a good use of a triangle shape for sure

xxx

Yvonne said...

Beautiful pendant, Ang!

sam21ski said...

Great idea for a pendant Ang, love the colour and that charm just finishes it off nicely.

Thanks for playing along with us again this week on JFF - Sam xxxx

Neet said...

Lovely trionimo Ange - that little flower is gorgeous. Hope you wear the pendant at some time. Have you ever played trionimoes? I haven't - just bought the set for crafting a long time ago.
Thanks for joining us at JFF - Hugs, Neet, x

Anonymous said...

Lovely pendant Ang. I didn't know you could get triangle dominos. I will look out for them now.
Regards Florence.

Janet said...

Gorgeous pendant Ang
Janet x