Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Daughter and Denim

This fortnights challenge at Ruby's Rainbow is Daughter and Denim. I struggled for a few minutes as I don't have a daughter and don't really do girlie so I came up with this card for an older girl. Its a Dimensions Fourth stamp of a jeans pocket which I stamped onto denim look card cut it out and covered a card with the denim. I edged the pocket with a gold marker added brads then "blinged" it up. Added the peel offs of Birthday Girl and Its your Birthday Daughter. As the pocket is a proper pocket I may even add some money or a gift card making it just stick out of the top.

I was the only person to enter Ruby's last challenge which is such a shame as its a lovely challenge blog run fortnightly.

They are looking for some new DT members so why not have a look.

3 comments:

shaz earl said...

Oh Ang this is fantastic!!! love it, thanks for your support and for joining us again at RRC have you not concidered joining us on the DT yourself :o) xx

Lesley said...

Great card Ang, it looks like real jeans! Thanks for taking part in RRC xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, spot on for our challenge over at RRC.

Thanks for joining us

Huggies Angel