I used some old papermania stamps and embossed using black EP and coloured the cake and candles with pro markers.

For this scrapling I stamped the words first then masked them and added the clock background using rusty hinge distress ink. I made this scrapling last night but couldn't blog as Mr Blogger was having a few problems.
16 comments:
Your on a roll Ang with 2 more scraplings :) they can be addictive can't they
Thanks again for joinging us at Just for Fun
Von x
Great cards. I could just eat that slice of cake. Hugs Rita xx
You really are on a roll with these. Love the second one smart masking. The first fabulous if I try to use black ep and promarkers the pens pick up the black and spread it around your is so clean and poppin' Once again Ang thank you for joining us at Just for Fun. XOXO Zoe
You have been busy. Bet you have had loads of fun. Thanks for all the great ideas.
Regards Florence.
Cute cards, black EP is notoriously difficult to use effectively!
Thanks so much joining us!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
You're on a roll Ang
thank you for your multiple entries already!
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More
FAB cards from you
Kathyk
Really excellent scraplings! Good on ya for using them up!
Hugs, Sandra My card is HERE!
Great cards, love them all and the lady in your post down further, you've been very busy:0) xxx
Two great cards.
Lynne xxx
Fabulous, I think the clock one is my favourite of them all.
Thanks for playing along with us again this week on JFF - Sam xxx
http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/
Great cards! I haven't had cake in 4 months....looks yummy!
What you again your putting us all to shame lol. Fab work once again they are quite addictive me thinks.
Marie
Great cards Ang, love them both. Great idea to make scraplings too and use up those pesky bits of cards! Thanks for stopping by already.
Hugs
Brenda
Brilliant these are both great, never having worked with this size before im loving seeing all these fab examples , what an inspiration they are lovely
Wow, glad you are on a roll with these Ang. Love both of your Scraplings and the first just shows how you can use it to send as a birthday card.
Thanks for joining us again at JFF - Hugs, Neet x
Post a Comment