Sunday, 22 May 2011

Less is More & Sunday Stampers

This weeks challenge over at Less is More is "Butterflies".

I have used a Crafts Too embossing folder and stamped the Happy Birthday with DI. I used chalk to add a delicate colour to the butterflies.

The theme this week at Sunday Stampers is "Diamonds and Pearls" so I added some diamonds and pearls to some of the embossed spots.

13 comments:

Sarn said...

Pretty and simply = brilliant!

Hugs, Sandra My card is HERE!

Mandi said...

Simple and effective, delicate card Ang
thank you for entering and loyalty
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Seafield Jo said...

Such a pretty card. Jo

cheryl said...

oh love this hun its really beautiful hugs cheryl xx

Rita said...

Beautiful card. Hugs Rita xx

Susan said...

Love the embossed butterflies...such a pretty card!

Pauline said...

Lovely embossing, such lovely texture.

Kathyk said...

This is fab - loving those butterflies

Kathyk

Zoechaos said...

Very pretty card. XOXO Zoe

Jan said...

Lovely card xx Jan

Lynne said...

Really pretty card.
Lynne xxx

StampingStace said...

Very pretty!
Stacey at 8
X

Erica said...

Love the dry embossing....lots of work here.
I did receive your comment on my card and I thank you for it.