Saturday, 10 September 2011

Just For Fun - Vintage

This weeks theme over at Just For Fun is "Vintage".
I have made an ATC. The image is from a pack of images I have had for ages and the atc is cream card and I have used catseye chalks to add an old feel to it.
Sorry its a bit blurry - the sentiment is 3d and thats what is making it blurred on the scan.

*****EDIT***** Got a better picture now!


10 comments:

Von said...

Oh dear Ang what has gone wrong with the photo :( but I can make out it's a delightful christmas scene :)
Thank you for sharing it with us at Just for Fun
Von xxx

Anonymous said...

Shame about the photo Ang but it is clear enough to see your lovely ATC. Feeling all Christmasey now.
Regards Florence x

Zoechaos said...

Sometimes a photo works better than a scan, very frustrating for you. Lovely image there thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

Janet said...

Great vintage ATC Ang
Janet

Zoechaos said...

Oh yes super picture can really see your fab vintage atc now Ang, thank you XOXO Zoe

Jaqi said...

how delightful what a fab atc

Neet said...

I'm late because I worked at weekend but that has paid off as I came in to the non-blurry photo. Lovely atc Ange which could also be a topper for a "C" card.
Thanks for joining us at JFF - Hugs,Neet

Sandra's Spot said...

Gorgeous vintage ATC Ang. Hugs Sandra XX

Suze Bain said...

A great little atc, love the image of the children decorating the tree. xx

Von said...

Oh that's much better Ang now we can see it in all it's glory :)xxx