Saturday, 1 October 2011

Just For Fun - Anything but a card

This weeks challenge at Just for Fun is Anything goes but it has to be anything but a card!

I have used my brand new - just delivered craft stamper freebie stamp and used it on some stampboard which I have had to stick together to make a 2 inch square. I coloured the background with distress inks. Stamped the image with Staz-on and then scraped some of the inks away.

7 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fantastic piece Ang the background colours are lovely and the stamp might just have to get CS this month for that one! Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

Von said...

gosh you were inspired Ang :) I won't get mine till Friday great little make :)
Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun
Von xxx

Fuchsia said...

Oh I got mine too today
love what you done !

Anonymous said...

This is fab Ang. Love the background colours.
Regards Florence x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Ang this is fabulous what a gorgeous stamp and the background is perfect, love those colours.

Marie

Janet said...

Great square,love the colours & the stamp
Janet

Neet said...

Until I saw this I think I would have left the stamp on the magazine. Not now, you have given me the nudge I needed and I am off to play asap.
Love what you have done and how you have done the SB. Thanks for joining us on JFF - Hugs, Neet x