My apologies for being absent from the challenge the last couple of weeks. My hubby has been in hospital and my time has been spent going to work and then to the hospital - not had any time at all to craft. Thankfully he is now back home and recovering well.
Its the final week of re/upcycling challenges. This week its to use anything found be it natural or man made.
I have used a piece of wood that was ready to go to the recycling yard - we have just had a new wooden staircase built.
I have stamped my stampendous agapanthus cluster on the wood and then used my "wood burny tool" thats my technical name for it! to burn the image onto the wood.
Hope this qualifies for this weeks challenge.
9 comments:
It was one of your wood burning pieces that I first saw here, great to see some more. With new stairs you must have lots more wood to work with.
Very sorry to hear your OH has been so unwell you must be so relieved to have him back home with you really hope the worst is past. XOXO Zoe
Hi Ang. Sorry to hear about your husband but pleased to hear he is on the road to recovery. Fabulous project. Really really love it.
Regards Florence x
Nice to have you back and with such a brilliant piece of pyography :)I haven't done any for years Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun xxx
Sorry to hear OH has been unwell but glad he's home and on the mend :)
Von xxx
Hope your husband is soon well.
Your wooden piece is amazing and is something I have never ever tried.
xxx
Wow!! Ang this is fabulous love your description of the wood burny tool too, glad to hear hubby home and on the mend sending big hugs xxx
Fabulous wooden piece Ang.hope your husband is feeling better
Janet
This is very clever Ang I love it. Glad your hubby home and hopefully things can get back to normal for you all. Hugs Sandra XX
Oh dear, it must have been hard on you the past few weeks. Apart from the worry trying to work, keep the home going and visit someone in hospital takes it out on one. Hope he improves daily and is soon back to his normal self.
Lovely piece of wood and I love those flowers - very clever doing some wood burning. Thanks for sharing with us on JFF - Hugs, Neet x
This is amazing - from a piece of thrown away wood!!!
Amanda
Post a Comment