This week Chrissie and Mandi are asking us to use our eye colour in our cards. My eyes are Hazel so thats a brown/green mixture
I have used my Martha Stewart deep edge punch with brown paper and added a few gems in brown and green
Still got to add a sentiment - not sure what to put on it as yet!
9 comments:
I love the bling Ang. I'm pleased to hear that your MIL is on the mend.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Simple but oh so very effective and love the addition of the coloured gems! x
Love this, the added gems are perfect.
Lynne xxx
Fabulously simple, Ang! I'm hazel-eyed too...but just went with the closest match - brown! Hmmm...I should think more creatively like you :-)
Linda
X
Terrific card Ang, love the bling, very me!
So glad your MIL is now on the mend
Thank you
Mandi LIM
Brilliant Ang - the punched border is raised to a new level with those gems and such great colours too! Sorry to hear about your MiL and pleased to hear she's on the mend.
This is fabulous. Love the border strip and the bling. Perfectly CAS.
What a clever idea, very striking.
You can view my card here
It's a great card!
Post a Comment