Hi Ang. What an unusual bookmark. I've never seen anything like that before. Love the beads. They are brilliant.Regards Florence x
What great beads you have made Ang - I bet they look super in real life because they will have the gloss of the magazine on them. Brill idea - another one I must remember and try.Thanks so much for sharing with at JFF - Hugs, Neet x
Now that's a brilliant idea Ang :) I remember making those as a child Wonderful and thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun Von xxx
Fabulous book mark the rolled paper beads look very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for fun again XOXO Zoe
These paper beads are fab and great idea to use as as bookmark
Fantastic beads. I have never made any of those so have them on my to do list nowxxx
Wow I have never seen this before it is very effective. A fantastic book mark. Hugs Sandra XX
Great idea to make paper beads. They look lovely..Donna
Brilliant bookmark Ang,very unusual.Janet
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hi Ang. What an unusual bookmark. I've never seen anything like that before. Love the beads. They are brilliant.
Regards Florence x
What great beads you have made Ang - I bet they look super in real life because they will have the gloss of the magazine on them. Brill idea - another one I must remember and try.
Thanks so much for sharing with at JFF - Hugs, Neet x
Now that's a brilliant idea Ang :) I remember making those as a child
Wonderful and thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun
Von xxx
Fabulous book mark the rolled paper beads look very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for fun again XOXO Zoe
These paper beads are fab and great idea to use as as bookmark
Fantastic beads. I have never made any of those so have them on my to do list now
xxx
Wow I have never seen this before it is very effective. A fantastic book mark. Hugs Sandra XX
Great idea to make paper beads. They look lovely..Donna
Brilliant bookmark Ang,very unusual.
Janet
Post a Comment