Sunday, 9 October 2011

Less is More - One Layer Week - Hearts

Its One Layer Week over at Less is More.
This week Chrissie and Mandi have asked us to use hearts.

A very simple card from me this week - I used a stitching template and pierced through the card and then added faux stitching with a red pro marker. I added the sentiment and then 3 small gems.

6 comments:

Pauline said...

This is fab, love the faux stitching and lovely sentiment!

Suzilou said...

What a lovely idea, great card :)

Loli said...

Hola Ang, great idea stitching hearts, a really CAS card Ang.
A hug from Palma

Chrissie said...

Your faux stitching looks great Ang. I think I may have liked to see the hearts slightly closer together, they are rather near the extremities of your card, but they look super.
Love the pretty shade of red.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

FAB card Ang,
Thank you
Mandi LIM

Jenni's Jems said...

great stitching and fab card x