Saturday, 16 May 2009

ATCs with my New Stamps

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today - I woke up with a cold and as the day has gone on I'm feeling worse :(
So I went into my craftroom for a play and have made a couple of ATCs with my new stamps from Art Journey. I can't help but smile when I look at the little boy on the left!!!!

6 comments:

sam21ski said...

Ooooh lovely stamps Ang, fab atc's, lovely colours xxx

Claireabelle said...

Sorry to hear your feeling under the weather Ang but glad to hear that laughing little boy cheered you up

Fabulous ATC's
xx

Beccy said...

lovely stamps Ang - love the colours you have used.

Hope you feel bette real quick.

Sending loads of hugs

Beccy x

Joy said...

That boy is so cute, fab ATCs Ang. Hope you soon feel better xx

margaret said...

two lovely atc's Ang love the stamps they are sooo cute. hope you feel better soon.xx

Mags said...

Oh, lovely atc's, love the little boy!