Saturday, 16 May 2009

Lots to do - Working with wood

The challenge this week over on Lots to do is to use wood in your project.
I have had my wood burning tool out again and made this domino sized piece. I stamped the wood and then burned the ink away. I then gave the piece a little bit of colour by wiping some distress inks over the top. I edged the piece with some window leading that I had run through my cuttlebug with one of the embossing folders.

7 comments:

Mags said...

Oh I love this, fab stamp & the edgeing is great too!

sam21ski said...

Fab piece Ang, that window lead comes in handy doesn't it!!!!

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxxx

Zoechaos said...

Another wonderful piece so unexpected and just so right.

Ellen said...

that looks great Ang. good use of that stamp.. mmm window leading I must go and source some of that as my metallic tape is quite narrow

Rika said...

This is wonderful!

devonmaid said...

Fabulous work Ang x

Joy said...

That piece is fantastic Ang love the leaded edging and that you put it through your Cuttlebug xx