I have lots of 1inch square pieces so I put 6 together and coloured with assorted distress inks and then spritzed with water. I then used some glimmer mist in candy apple red and walnut gold. I then stamped on top of this with a postcard design. I added a couple more postmark stamps. I then spread crackle accents all over the piece. Once it had dried I added some clear epoxy domes over the larger postmarks.

7 comments:
WOW it looks fab, looks like a tiled effect, lovely colour too xxx
the crackle also shows up really well
Love your fridge magnet, great work and very inspirational !
This looks really effetive Ang. The crackle shows up really well. x
Great fridge magnet! Love the graduated colour effects and the crackle and putting the domes over the postmarks was a fab idea!
this is fabulous Ang I love the colour
Really clever idea! Like it.....x
Oh, this is very clever, love it!
Post a Comment