Thursday, 29 September 2011

Craft Room Challenge - Anything Christmas

The current challenge at Craft Room Challenge is "Anything Christmas". I have made a card for this challenge - stamped image is from papermania and I can't remember where the papers are from the top of the card is embossed with a cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. The oval nestie is covered in glitter to give a wintry feel.

It can also be entered into Sparkles Forum challenge which is Anything that sparkles

8 comments:

Fuchsia said...

I love this snowmen are cool !
LOL

Zoechaos said...

Love all the papers you have used Ang make a great chilly Snowman card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck XOXO Zoe

Anonymous said...

This is a super Christmas card, I love snowmen and these are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful christmas card, we all love snowmen and these are so cute :o) Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room this fortnight. Good luck. HUgs

NIKKI DT

Esther said...

Cute snowmen and really like how you've used the papers...thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge...Esther xx

hazel said...

A lovely card, I love the snowmen. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Debi said...

well, you've certainly captured the winter feel, great card, love all the texture, thanks for joining us at craft room challenge, debix

Anonymous said...

Awwwww very cute card.

Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Huggies Angel