This is the first time I have entered this challenge. I have made a card following your sketch and yes I dared to tear!!! In fact the only straight edges are on the edges of the card. I used a page from an old map of the uk and used various Tim Holtz stamps and finished off with eyelets.
Hi this is my first time visiting your blog. I just adore your card for this weeks allsorts challenge, what a wonderful idea. Your a very talented lady.
17 comments:
I absoloutley love this card it is stunning. well donexx
Ang this is so great love the vintage card - and yep you definetly dared to tear.
Have a great evening.
Hugs Beccyxx
Oh Ang, this looks very interesting, may have to pay them a visit
Your card is stunning and the colours and images are fab xxxx
Hi Ang
Well done - thank you for "daring to tear" and for coming up with such an interesting card.
Great take on the challenge. Love your "map" background and how it ties in with your image and sentiment.
Thank you for taking part in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Love Jules xx
Brilliant card Ang
x
Hi Ang
Love everything about this one, the colours and vintage feel to it are super.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and look forward to seeing more creations from you.
B x
Lovely card... Like the ticket stamp.
This is a great card Ange - so much to look at!
Hi this is my first time visiting your blog. I just adore your card for this weeks allsorts challenge, what a wonderful idea. Your a very talented lady.
wow this is a gorgeous card! I love the vintage feel of it. well done on entering Allsorts for the first time, I hope you'll be back to play again :o)
lotsalove
Amanda xx
Love the masculine vintage look of this card Ang! xx
This looks like great fun (and I grew up in that area - lol!). Love the way you arranged the tickets down the sides!
Great card
love the travel theme and the tickets in the background thanks for playing at Allsorts
Emma xxx
Brillient take on the idea love it.
Hi Ang conrats on being in the top five well deserved cause this is so original.
Beccy xx
Love it! So much to look at!
Its brill Ang I love the map in the background
Post a Comment