This is what I did with it.....
Before
I covered the bangle with peeled paint distress ink and then traced the oval shape onto tracing paper to use as a template and then cut out my ovals onto the last bits of my TSS metal (must remember to order more!!!). I then coloured the metal with black permanent pen and then used various CB embossing folders for the ovals. I then sanded back the embossing and finally stuck them into place.After



12 comments:
stunning Ang
Beautiful
Ooooohh lurvley, great effect Ang xxx
Wow Ang, it looks amazing! Lovin' your work with metal at the mo
x
oh wow thats stunning....really love it!
Loooove this...I have one of these bangles...still done nowt with it tho...so you have inspired me to get cracking..thanks for sharing x
This looks fab Ang, love the different textures!
This is so cool! Love everything on your blog!
Lucy
Just brilliant Ang
Its brilliant Ang
This is stunning Ang.xx
This is just stunning, love it!
Post a Comment