Saturday, 15 August 2009

Lots to do Mega Challenge Swap

Open
Closed



For the mega challenge on Lots to do I had to use something wooden, a stamped image, 2 words and the colours green and orange.




Well I cheated just a little and used three stamped images and a few more words :)




I used two pieces of balsa wood and got out my wood burning tool. Once I had finished burning I coloured the pieces lightly with peeled paint and spiced marmalade distress ink.I glued a piece of ribbon to make a hinge and then I added orange ribbon as a tie.




The recipient for this make is Ellen - hope she likes it!

13 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW Ang it's fab, I'm sure Ellen wiill love it

Thanks for entering it into this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

crafty creations said...

Its fantastic Ang and I'm sure Ellen will love it

Thanks for joining in the Lotstodo Challenge again this week

Shairon said...

Lovely idea Ang! I think it's just the kind of thing that Ellen loves.x

Claireabelle said...

Wow Ang this is stunning!

Glad your feeling better ((hugs))

xx

Joy said...

Sure Ellen will love this Ang it's fantastic xx

adifferentstory said...

This is a lovely piece.

Zoechaos said...

Am sure Ellen will love it 'cause its gorgous.

mommabear said...

Its brilliant Ang

Glenda T. said...

Gorgeous!

Femmy said...

fantastic!!

For the life of me said...

lovely ang xxx

Von said...

Beautiful Ang :)
Von

Mags said...

Brilliant! I think it's great!