Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Metal Rose

I have been having another play making roses and his time I have used some of my TSS metal.

I used the fab tutorial on Hels blog and used my flower stamp freebie from Craft Stamper mag. I coloured my metal with light blue sharpies and the leaves with a dark green sharpie - I then made the veins in the leaves with the refiner tool.

The theme for Sunday Stampers is "Blue" so this is my entry.


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an excellent idea to make it out of metal....great rose!

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous!!

Jackie said...

WOW! I wouldn't have thought to do them in metal but they look FAB!

Unknown said...

That is truly a thing of beauty ... Stunning work X

Ann said...

WOW!! This is stunning Ang, I love the colour, what a beautiful flower!!
Axx

margaret said...

What a beautiful rose Ang. you are so talented.xx

Loulabelle said...

Great idea to use metal, the flowewr is fantastic.

Claireabelle said...

Wow Ang, that is fabulous
x

Hels Sheridan said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous Ang... thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper... you must have spent ages making this....I love it! Hels x

WingingIt said...

great piece...thanks for sharing the technique!
lorri-marie

ju said...

Wow!! That is fab!

brenda said...

Hi Ang

Fantastic work, had a trip round your blog and some brill work, very inspirational.

B x

Angelnorth said...

Looks great in metal, nice job!

mommabear said...

Its fabulous Ang

Minxy said...

Oh wow, i never would of thought to use metal but it looks stunning x

Mags said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is fab!