I have made this little bird house for the
Something Completely Different challenge. I wanted it to look a little like a hen house! I used a CB embossing folder for the room and used chalks for the colouring. The image is from an old book I had lying around.
This will also work for the
allsorts challenge this week as they have asked for
no stamping to be used.
15 comments:
He He!! Love it!! Gret idea
thanks for joining us on SCD
Dawn
great take on the theme Ang - thanks for joining us at SCD this week.
Great take on this week's challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
you have some stunning things on here... love your art.
hugs lynx
Great house Ang, love the roof xx
Hi Ang
Your little hen house is lovely - great texture on the roof!
Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Love Jules xx
Lovely chicken house. Hope you get some eggs!
Hi Ange
What a great project so original.
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
B x
Love your home to roost house Ang. xx
great piece, love it!!
thanks for joining in on my challenge this week at Allsorts
lotsalove
Amanda xx
Awe I adore your chicken house X
Fantastic card great shape
thank you for playing at Allsorts
Emma xxx
Gorgeous house. Love the roof! Thanks for joining us this week on Something Completely Different.
Fab house, love the roof & image.
Just love it Ang
Post a Comment