
Saturday, 1 August 2009
UKStampers - August ATC swap
Sam is hosting the August ATC swap at UKStampers. This month she has asked for a MOO to be added to the ATC and the moo must be coloured orange and yellow. I got a little carried away with my Tim enjoy the journey stamp so I have made three identical ATCs. I coloured my ATCs first with mustard seed distress ink and then went over it with some spiced marmalade through some sequin waste.I then stamped the clock background. I coloured the moo with the mustard seed and then around the edges with spiced marmalade and then added the stamping with black staz-on. I stuck the moo to the ATC and then added the stamped arrow. I stamped the enjoy the journey wording onto separate card and coloured it with spiced marmalade. I then cut out the words and stuck them on the ATC. I finally went around the edge with black soot distress ink.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
These are fabby Ang, need to get my grungy stuff out again me thinks!
xx
Excellent Ang, fab examples for others to look at - thanks xxxx
Wow! Your quick off the mark Ang, I didn't even know this months theme!! Brilliant ATCs BTW! xx :o)
Love the clock background on these - fab ATCs!
Gorgeous colours and love the background clock. x
fun stuff....thanks for sharing...i love the colors!!! just right...
Great set, love the colours.
Post a Comment