
Saturday, 8 August 2009
Lots to do challenge - stunning stampbord
This weeks challenge is to use stampbord !!! I have made an ATC. I coloured my card with catseye chalk and then edged in a darker chalk. I stamped my image onto the ATC and then masked it and added the crackle background. I coloured my stampbord with the lighter coloured chalk and then stamped the image with brown staz-on and then scraped bits away revealing the white underneath. I then added some flowers to the side and the word beauty.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
A lovely atc Ang and a great use of the stampbord
Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week
Hilda
Another stunning Atc Ang
Thanks again for your support this week with the Lotstodo Challenge blog - Sam xxx
Wow a fab atc x
I love this Ang, I love that stamp too!
x
Lovely piece so much detail hard to believe it all fits on one small ATC!
very nice piece...thanks for the description of you have done...i continue to wonder what and ATC is...
Hi Hun me again, there is a little something for you over at my place :)
A gorgeous ATC Ang! x
Certainly is stunning Ang. I love it it's gorgeous xx
Fab piece, love the stampbord oiece.
Post a Comment