Here's a card for two of the challenge blogs that I like to play along with
Craft Room Challenge the theme is "Butterflies"
Ruby's Rainbow Challenge the theme is "Happy Birthday"
I have used a selection of butterfly stamps, stamped onto an ATC sized piece of card and then coloured with promarkers. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Butterfly Kisses
7 comments:
Glad you found the time to play along..this is a really pretty card - lovely butterflies..Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge..Hope to see you again...Esther xx
Gorgeous Butterflies wonderful colours and love the greeting stamp you have changed my whole view of it! thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck in the draw XOXO Zoe
Beautiful butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge. Kim xx
It's great to have you play along with us at Craft Room challemge- and with such a pretty card- debi x
A beautiful card - I love all your different butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.
What a great card,lovely butterflies and very pretty colours.
Marie
I love your butterflies! Very eyecatching piece. Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x
Post a Comment