Sunday, 24 July 2011

Less is More Recipe Week

Its recipe week this week at Less is More, Chrissie and Mandi are asking us to use buttons or ribbons on our cards.

I have made four this week following the same design but adding different sentiments. I have used a different ribbon on each card and a prima flower and a button. Then stamps are from a set I got a while ago from Personal Impressions.

28 comments:

Kathyk said...

SPLENDID selection though my personal fave is the spotty ribboned version!

Kathyk

Karen said...

Really pretty cards Ang. Love the colourway - simple yet elegant.

Rosemary said...

a lovely set of cards, ang!!

Zingaro Skoolie said...

I love that you made a set! very nice

Carol said...

These are lovely Ang, simple but effective. I love the spotty ribbon too. Carol x

G Peplow said...

Woah, 4 cards, great!!! Each slightly different and all gorgeous, Gay xxx

Hazel said...

They are lovely cards x

Mandi said...

FAB little set Ang
Love the polka dot version
Thank you so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Jenni's Jems said...

Great cards and I couldn't pick a favourite loved them all! x

Jan said...

Love them Ang xx Jan

Chrissie said...

These are all great.
If you want a simple knot to lie flat on your card, you can add a flat piece of ribbon as I did on my card, attached at the back and then cut a short length of ribbon to simply tie a single knot around the first piece. It will lie flat with the tails lying in line with the flat ribbon.
Just a thought!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Loli said...

Hola Ang, thank you for to visit my blog, i'm gald to see you.
Fantastic combo!!!Ang, very elegant cards, i love the colours you choised, ribbons and flower. Good job.
A hug from Palma

Suze Bain said...

A great set of cards. Like the brown tones. xx

Aileen said...

I'm impressed you've made four cards! A super collection. x

Canonbury creations said...

Brilliant selection love the colours!
Val x

Zoechaos said...

Super cards Ang, love the browns XOXO Zoe

Beryl K said...

These are gorgeous
Beryl x

Vicky Hayes said...

A lovely set of cards Ang - they'd make a great gift set!

Sarah said...

Gosh you have been busy! a Lovely selection of cards!

Tracy said...

So elegant and the colour combo is fab xx

cheryl said...

oh love these hun those,ribbons,are gorgeous hugs cheryl xxx

Jane said...

Wow four cards, they all look great, the brown tones are very effective.

Meggymay said...

Fabulous selection, love your colour combinations

GinaA said...

Very versatile design, like the darker ribbons best.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful set of cards, Love them, so simple, but so effective.

Dana said...

Ang, your cards are gorgeous! I love all of the shades of brown.

Linby said...

What a lovely set of cards. I love that you used browns, I never think to use them.
Linbyx

Anonymous said...

Great set of cards, but I'm lovin' the polka dots! Gill x