So just for Mandi and Chrissie I have made the same card again but moved the sentiment and used another CB folder to make a third card and this time they are all white!

I have also made another card - this time I have used an art journey stamp and the circles were made using the bottom of a bottle that holds prima flowers inked with versa colour inks
17 comments:
3 great cas cards x
You are such a star to have another go implementing our suggestions... I really do prefer them particularly the purply one!
The fact you have made another too is just the icing on the cake.
Thanks again.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
I loved the first one you did but these are fab!
Margaret x
All fab cards, great embossing :o) Lisa x
These are gorgeous too and not colouring the embossed circles really makes you focus on the sentiment. The third card is very resourceful - the bottle makes a great background!
Three great cards, love the little girl image. Carol x
Oh Yes! Brilliant cards, I particularly like the Art Journey one, love their stamps, have a great Sunday, Gay xxx
Fabulous card, I love the embossing.
irene
xxxx
Three lovey cards. Well done for giving it another go.
Maureen.......x
You can view mine here
Cor! these are great, love the one with the girl.
Fabulous 'circle' cards. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and comment. x
great circles - the girl is such a darling image
Beautiful cards! The Art Journey one is my favourite!
Super cards, love the large embossed circles and that art journey stamp. xx
Love them but my favourite has to be the last one-I love that Art Journey stamp!
Wow, you used a bottle to stamp? That looks wonderful! ;)
Wow three more fab cards, love the background on the Art Journey one xxx
Post a Comment