Friday, 1 July 2011

Just For Fun - Anything Goes

This weeks challenge at Just For Fun is "Anything Goes" thats because June has 5 Thursdays so the fifth Thursday is an anything goes challenge.

The DT have split into pairs and each DT member has been given a bag of goodies to use in their project this week.

I have used a random approach to my craft item this week. I looked at my desk and quickly picked 3 items that were on it.
I chose:
An ATC blank
A pack of sticky ribbon
A piece of TSS metal.


I used my new embossing folder and some alcohol inks too.

10 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Great mix of pieces love the result I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with that new folder. XOXO Zoe

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi there , this embossing folder is gorgeous and works so well with the metal, great use of the ink too.lovely piece.

Marie

ju said...

Fab embossing folder...lovely piece. xx

Jaqi said...

Oh wow...how delicate and lovely

Anonymous said...

Hi Ang. Fantastic. I love this.
Regards Florence.

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous embossing folder, Love your ATC

Janet said...

Great embossing folder,the metal looks good with it,lovely ATC
Janet x

Neet said...

What a lovely card - must seek out this folder. Thanks for sharing with us at JFF - Hugs, Neet x

Linby said...

Gorgeous cards, love that folder.
Linbyx

Mags said...

love the folder & great ATC. M xx