Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Pick of the crop!

The next theme from Craft Room Challenge is "Summer Birthdays".
I've made an ATC which can be used as a topper for a card. I have stamped strawberries (stamp from craft stamper mag) on and coloured them with promarkers. Background is distress inks and sequin waste.

10 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Great card topper Ang, no one uses Craft Stamper Stamps quite like you. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge and good Luck XOXO Zoe

Kim B said...

Wonderful card topper! Love the strawberries. Thank you for joining the Craft-Room Challenge.

hazel said...

I love strawberries and I love your ATC. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Esther said...

Mmmm...lovely summer strawberries - great ATC...Thank you for joining our Craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx

Maria said...

Lovely card topper, and perfect for summer! Good luck, and thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

Mervi said...

Hi, love your strawberry atc,
sweet entry to my summer birthday theme!
Thank you for sharing this with us at
Craft-Room Challenge, good luck and welcome again;-))m

ju said...

Edible!! Love it ! x

Debi said...

Love the summer strawberries on your ATC, Thanks for joining us at CRC, Debi x

Janet said...

Lovely ATC,stawberries and summer go together so well
Janet x

Mags said...

oh i love this! M xx