Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Craft Room Challenge - Playing with Dolls

Its time for a new challenge at Craft Room Challenge - this time we are asked to play with dolls - in fact to alter a doll!

This is how my doll started life........


Its a stamp I've had for ages and can't remember where from




And this is how it finished up!!




The dress is TSS metal coloured with sharpies and distressed a little with blending solution. It has also been through the CB with an embossing folder then lightly sanded.
Her head has been changed to a little girls I had lying in my bits and pieces box.
She now has a flower necklace.
Her stockings have changed design.
She is now wearing very odd shoes.
Have you seen her very sparkly gloves.


Thanks for the challenge - I really enjoyed making this!

13 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Ang she is brilliant! great altered doll. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge good luck XOXO Zoe

Esther said...

She is fabulous - lovin the odd shoes !! and the textured metal dress is lovely...Thanks for joining our Craft Room Challenge..Esther xx

Maria said...

She's fantastic and I love the metal dress! Good luck and thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

Debi said...

Cool Ang- great altering- a little cute too Lol thanks for joining us at CRC Debi x

chrissie said...

That looks terrific and certainly altered-well done

xxx

hazel said...

Fabulous altered doll - I love it. I have that stamp and never thought to use it. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Nikki Byrne said...

Absolutely fabulous, I love all the different aspects of this doll, it must have taken ages. Thank you for taking our challenge at Craft room challenge. Nikki

Mervi said...

She's gorgeous!
Loved the old stamp too, but your altered doll is so lovely.

Thanks for sharing with us at the
Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous transformation, I love the odd shoes a nice quirky little touch. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again. Julia xxx

Kim B said...

Great Doll!! I love that you get it, it was just a challenge to have fun with make something totally different, GREAT Job. Thanks for joining us at the Craft Room; Hope to see you again. Hugs, Kim

ju said...

Really cleverly made piece ..love it!x

Von said...

that's pretty amazing Ang ! :) mind you I rather like the stamp you started out with too :)

Mags said...

she's cool! great dolly. m xx