I turned the sketch round and used my rollagraph tiny leaves roller with crushed olive distress ink and then added a freebie stamp from craft stamper and finished off with some prima flowers.
There are some fantastic entries already and I just hope I get round to visit all of them - if not I do apologise.
11 comments:
You're not late Ang, plenty of time
So sorry you have been unwell
Your card is very pretty, super take on our sketch
Thank you so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"
love the background, and the stamp and flowers look great x
Beautiful take on the challenge. Hope you are feeling better, x
Hi there , sorry to hear you have been unwell but hope your feeling better soon. Love your LIM card very pretty flower and pastel colours.
Marie
Super take on the sketch and loving that Craft Stamper freebie.
Sorry to hear you've been poorly and hoping you feel lots better soon
Kathyk
Beautiful card, love your roller stamp. Yvonne
Ditto what Mandi said!
It really is a lovely card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
What a great combination,the background and the flowers, beautiful!
Val x
ps hope you are feeling better:)
Lovely card Ang...glad to hear you are feeling better...x
Love the green background you rolled on...I never could get it on straight! Fab card!
My Card
oh i love this, i love the inked roller background, do you use them much?? Keep thinkning of getting one. M xx
Post a Comment