Another entry for the Less is More challenge of Monochrome. I have used my Stampendous agapanthus stamp (I think this has to be one of my faves of all time), inked with paris dusk momento ink and coloured with blue pencil crayons. I may add a sentiment at a later date!
22 comments:
This is one of my favs too Ang
Really like this one, super colouring
FAB!
Thanks so much
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"
Mine too - how I'm missing my agapanthus stamp!! FAB card - really fab
Kathyk
Gorgeous shades of blue, love it, Liz x
I love this stamp too. It looks lovely in blue the way you have coloured it, Judith xx
I can see why this is your fav stamp it is really special. Love the choice of colours. Sue x
Beautiful use of the blues...a real monochrome card...loving it!
I love this stamp too and your card is perfect!
Thanks so much once more!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
oh love this that stamp is beautiful hugs cherylxxxxxx
Perfect CAS card, love it!
Helen x
I didn't see numbers 1 & 2 but I sure am loving number 3!!
a beautiful stamp
Lovely card! Super coloring too! :)
This really sttod out for me, great card and stamp
Brilliant blue combination looks great. this is the 5th time I have tried to leave a comment. Blogger not working well tonight!!
Beautiful card, I do love this stamp - so much that I went and bought it lol
Beryl x
Well this is perfect! Love the stamp and love your card, so elegant
Anne
x
This is a super stamp. Love the blues. x
This is perfect. Love your choice of color.
This is gorgeous. Love all your entries this week. Carol x
I do love that stamp...and it's beautiful stamped in blues!
Susan@Keeping in Touch
Fabulous card
love it! M xx
Post a Comment