Thursday, 2 June 2011

Golden Wedding Card

I have been busy making a Golden Wedding Card for my in-laws' anniversary.

I made the flowers using cream paper and stamped over the edges with gold ink. I punched out some leaves and sprayed them with green cosmic shimmer. I used my CB and die cut the letters in cream paper and rubbed gold ink on them. I'm quite pleased with the way its turned out, just have to make a sturdy box for it now!

I am entering the card into the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times - no designer papers
Craft Room Challenge - anything goes





This is a closer look at some of the flowers.

13 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Lovely golden wedding card Ang beautiful work. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room for our first Challenge hope we see you again. XOXO Zoe

Esther said...

I'm sure your in-laws will love it...beautiful elegeant card...Thanks for joining i our first Craft-Room Challenge...Esther xx

P.s. don't forget those pesky rules...we are asking those who want to win the £10 voucher to display and link the the Craft-room shop logo on their sidebars. xx

hazel said...

A lovely card for your in-law's Golden Wedding, they'll love it. Thank you for entering the first Craft Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Nikki Byrne said...

Oh wow your inlaws will love it! What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining our first challenge at CRC this week. NIkki DT

Kim B said...

So pretty, love the golden flowers. Thanks for joining us at CRC. Kim :)

Maria said...

Hi, what a beautiful card, and I love your flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge and good luck. Maria x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous I'm sure they will love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Janet said...

Beautiful card for your in-laws
Janet x

Debi said...

Wow what a pretty card perfect for a Golden Wedding Celebration- I love your flowers and the composition. Thanks for joining us at CRC for our first challenge Debi x

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card, I'm sure your in-laws will adore it. Thanks so much for entering it in Craft Room's first ever challenge, and please return each fortnight, we'd love to see you. Good luck.
Julia xx

Mervi said...

Stunning flowers and so elegant card,congrats!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Craft-Room Challenge, welcome again, good luck;-))m

Zoechaos said...

Hello Ang, just popped back because I realised that you have left a link to the challenge and not to the shop http://www.craft-room.co.uk/ It is the shop that we ask people to link to for the prize draw. Do hope you do not mind my mentioning it. XOXO Zoe

Mags said...

wow, stunning card Ang, beautiful. M xx