Thursday, 2 June 2011

Just For Fun - I Spy with my little eye

A new month means a new host for the Just For Fun challenge blog.

This month its Vons turn.
Von is asking us to interpret the saying "I Spy With My Little Eye"

I have made an ATC for this challenge. I coloured it with catseye chalk and stuck the image to the centre. I then got one of my stamps of a face and carefully inked just one of the eyes and stamped it all over the ATC.

Hope it fits the bill!

13 comments:

Von said...

Sure does Ang :)cool background
Thanks for joining us at just for Fun
Von x

Sandra's Spot said...

Excellent Ang love it. Hugs Sandra XOXO

Anonymous said...

Fab project Ang. Love it. Clever idea to use just the one eye of a face stamp.
Regards Florence.

chrissie said...

Terric ATC and a great idea to use just the eye on your stamp.

xxx

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous background Ang great idea. Thank you for joining us at Just for Fun with this fab ATC XOXO Zoe

Jaqi said...

Love all those eyes , very clever

sam21ski said...

Fabulous background Ang

Thanks for joining us again this week over on JFF.

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

Yvonne said...

This is fabulous, Ang! Love the eye background!

Janet said...

Fabulous ATC,so many eyes,great.
Janet x

Neet said...

At first glance I had not realised the background was made entirely up of eyes. What a fantastic idea - so clever.
Altogether a Lovely atc and a great interpretation.
Thanks for joining us at JFF - Hugs, Neet x

Diane said...

Such a neat and unique ATC...love the background...very creative!

Meggymay said...

Super ATC, great background. Yvonne x

Mags said...

fab background. M xx