Saturday, 18 June 2011

Less is More - Monograms - Take 2

I had a funny feeling that my first card I entered wouldn't fit the bill!

Here's my second attempt for the Less is More challenge of Monograms.
I printed out a letter from the PC, and then stamped an elusive images butterfly to the card and coloured it with pro markers. I added just a couple of gems as decorations on the butterfly's wing.

33 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi there. Great monogram and just love the coloring on the bitterly very pretty.

Marie

Diane said...

Unique and gorgeous!!

StampingStace said...

Great monogram card, love love love your butterfly!
Stace x (19)

Mandi said...

That's a wonderful butterfly Ang
Suer monogram!
Seems there are lots of M's!
Thank you so much
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

nicky said...

lovely butterfly
Nicky

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I love the butterfly!

Diane Louise J said...

Really like your butterfly, lovely card.
Diane x

Dana said...

Beautiful card. What detail you've added the butterfly. Gorgeous.

Suzilou said...

Gorgeous butterfly, fantastic colours :)

Deborah Frings said...

It's a lovely monogram - and the butterfly is so pretty!

Lynne said...

Lovely card.
Lynne xxx

Beryl K said...

Lovely card,
Beryl x

Susan said...

Ang, it's a great card...love the butterfly...and I think the touch of bling is perfect!
My Card

Carol said...

Great card, the butterfly is gorgeous. Carol x

Chrissie said...

This is such a pretty butterfly Ang and the monogram is a true monogram this time!
Sweet card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Suze Bain said...

What a fabulous butterfly - a really lovely card. (I also love your first card, even though it technically doesn't fit the bill! Lol) xx

Loli said...

Hello ang, thank you for your comment, i'm happy to see you again in my blog.
FAB CARD!!!Ang, your both cards are beautiful but this is so special, your butterfly is a great job, fantastic, well done.
Have a nice week.A hug from Palma

jo said...

Lovely card...pretty butterfly!

Sally said...

A super butterfly, well coloured & love the gems. I like the first card as well, shame it didn't fit the challenge.
Sally x

Anonymous said...

Great monogram and beautiful butterfly!
Helen x

Canonbury creations said...

Brilliant card, absolutely love your butterfly it's gorgeous!
Val x

Aileen said...

Super butterfly and large M. x

Zoechaos said...

Ooooh this is pretty XOXO Zoe

Sandy said...

Very pretty, love your butterfly,
Sandy

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, such a pretty butterfly :o) Lisa x

G Peplow said...

Hello there, Great card that butterfly is so pretty and your monogram just right, Gay xxx

Karen said...

Stunning and very different love it lol K

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the strong M you've used for your monogram and the butterfly makes a pretty accent.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card, lurve that butterfly :)

Sue said...

Such a beautiful butterfly, it makes a delightful card. Sue x

Bonnie said...

A great monogram and a beautiful butterfly!

Pauline said...

What a beautiful card! Love the gorgeous butterfly and the elegant shaped monogram.

Mags said...

just beautiful! M xx