Saturday, 18 June 2011

Less is More - Monograms

This week at Less is More is Monogram week!
I've been scratching my head for a couple of hours to try to think of something to make.

I'm not too sure if this will fit the theme.
I've used a butterfly kisses stamp for the words and coloured with pro markers. The centre of the card is an ATC I was playing about with yesterday - stamps from stampendous. Coloured with pro markers.

7 comments:

StampingStace said...

I love the image and the colour combo is fab!
Stace x (19)

Mandi said...

Pretty ATC Ang
WE've had a good few of this style already. this is illuminated initial letter rather than monogram, that replaces the word
Pretty however, appreciate your support week after week
Thanks as always
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Zoe Tant said...

So pretty and delicate. Love your monograms. Zx

Lynn said...

Love both of your monogram cards. Had a sneeky peek at your doodle card too - really fun design. Lynn x

Vicky Hayes said...

Well it may not be a monogram card but it's really pretty! I love the stamped flowers in pink.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I like this, pretty image and pretty colour

Mags said...

very pretty indeed. m xx