Thursday, 7 July 2011

Just for Fun - Materials month!

Its materials month at Just for Fun.

This week it is acrylic or plastic and guess what...................






I'm their Guest Designer this week!

I was really thrilled to be asked by my lovely friend Sam.


I used shrink plastic and stamped some flowers and coloured them with sharpies. Shrank the plastic with my heat gun and then made them into a keyring. I added some metal leaves as extra decoration and coloured the leaves with sharpies.

9 comments:

Zoechaos said...

I've been a fan of your shrink plastic work for a long time Ang and was thrilled you said yes to Sam and then chose this as your guest week. It is great to have you with us and of course I just love your keyring. XOXO Zoe

Anonymous said...

Hi Ang. Great project. Fab photo on the JFF blog! LOL! Congrats on being guest designer.
Regards Florence.

chrissie said...

Beautiful work you did with the shrink plastic. I always seem to end up with a real mess if I try it. Great inspiration for the challenge.

xxx

cheryl said...

oh just love this hun its gorgeous,well done on being GD too hugs cherylxxx

Mags said...

wow, great keyring, love it! Congrats on GD this week!!! M xxxx

Von said...

Thank you Ang for taking up the Challenge at Just for fun with your inspiring guest peice :)
Von x

sam21ski said...

Hi Ang

Thanks ever so much for taking up the challenge and stepping into the JFF Guest Designer spot this week. Really appreciate it and absolutely love your shrink plastic piece.

Sam xxx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Ang congrats on your guest Design Team spot with JFF totally deserved and what an amazing keyring have never used shrink plastic but the result here looks fabulous.

Marie

donna said...

Wonderful piece. Thanks for being guest designer. Lots of inspiration here...Donna