Thursday, 14 July 2011

Just for Fun - Groovy Corrugations!

Its materials month at Just For Fun!
This week we are asked to use corrugated card in our work. The corrugated card needs to be the main element.

I have used some card from a parcel I received and coloured it with distress inks. I then tore a piece of cardboard and ripped off some of the paper and painted it gold and then wiped some black acrylic over it to distress it.I then used my TH die and cut the wings, heart and crown out. I ran the wings and the back of the heart through some CB embossing folders and coloured with distress ink. I coloured the crown in silver and added the gems. I then added the TH stamp!


12 comments:

Fuchsia said...

Love it !
Textures are cool !

Zoechaos said...

Great little piece Ang great textures. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

Von said...

Love the texture on the wings Ang :)nice when you can use free stuff isn't it :)
Thank you for playing along with us at just for fun
Von x

Lesley said...

Wow a great corrugated piece Ang for the challenge. I think you did an awesome job.
Lesley

Anonymous said...

Hi Ang. Fab project. Very nicely done as well.
Regards Florence.

Neet said...

Love things that are textural and you have created some beauties here. Great composition. Thanks for joining us at JFF, Hugs, Neet

Sandra's Spot said...

I love this piece Ang particlularly what you have done with the wings inspired. Hugs Sandra XX

Dolly Daydreams said...

Very groovy indeed, great project and even greater sentiment.

Marie

chrissie said...

Briiliant piece of art.

xxx

Janet said...

great use of the corrugated card
Janet

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is FAB, who would have thought you could get such incredible results with "packing paper"

Suze Bain said...

Love the sentiment and the EF you've used on the wings. A great corrugated piece! xx