Saturday, 2 July 2011

Shades of Blue 2

Another card for the Less is More challenge of Shades of Blue.

I have a work colleague who is due to go on maternity leave at the end of this month. She doesn't know what sex the baby is yet so I have made this card in shades of blue and I will shortly make another in shades of pink!

I have used a stampendous stamp, inked with versa colour lapislasuli. Promarkers to colour the letters and a piece of sticky ribbon

22 comments:

Jan said...

Great card Ang xx Jan

Maureen said...

Lovely card, well done.
Maureen........x
You can view mine here.

Mandi said...

Ideal for a new baby Ang
I always keep my baby cards simple
FAB!
Thank you so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

cheryl said...

oh just love this hun perfect baby card hugs cheryl xx

Suzilou said...

Lovely card for a new babe and fab sentiment :)

Dana said...

Adorable card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! what a lovely card and sentiment

Jo Street said...

Lovely card!.
Jo x

Suze Bain said...

It never crossed my mind to do a new baby card - but it's so perfect for this challenge. Also love your first card, love that stamp. xx

Anonymous said...

Both cards are fabulous!

Hazel said...

Another beauty. Hazel x

Diane said...

Lovely card for a new babay xx

Diane said...

Lovely card for a new babay xx

Brenda Dean said...

Great card!

Zoechaos said...

Great new born greeting card. XOXO Zoe

Theresa said...

Darling card!!

Anne said...

Good idea to have cards for either option!
Anne
x

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card, love the sentiment too, I popped down to your other LIM card, gorgeous as well!!! Gay xxx

Jean Franks Beck said...

Adorable! Love both your LIM blue cards.

Hannah said...

A baby boy card, such a perfect idea for LIM shades of blue, wish I'd thought of that!! Great card :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Both of your LIM cards are fabulous.

Mags said...

lovely card, less is more as they say! M xx