Monday, 15 August 2011

Craft Room Challenge - White on White

The current theme over at Craft Room Challenge is "White on White". I have made an ATC which could easily be turned into a card topper.
I stuck on some handmade paper and then added the die cut flower and added gems to it. I found some sticky flower ribbon and added some white eyelets.


10 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful flower! Those eyelets look fab! Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful card, fab idea with the eyelet :o)

Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room challenge. Good luck. Hugs


Nikki DT

Chrissie said...

Lovely card Ang, white on white always looks stunning.
Chrissie x

Esther said...

Love the eyelet detail...fab card, Thanks for joining our craft room challenge..Esther xx

Kim B said...

Pretty ATC and will make a great card topper. Love the eyelets! Have a great day and thanks for joining Craft-Room Challenge. Kim xx

Anonymous said...

This is a very pretty card, I love the way you have added the eylets. Thanks for joing us at Craft-Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

cheryl said...

oh this is one beautiful card,just love the addition of those eyelets,hugs cherylxxx

hazel said...

Fabulous ATC - I love the eyelet detail. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful ATC Ang love the use of white eyelets. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room challenge, good luck in the draw. XOXO Zoe

Debi said...

Great little ATC- thanks for joining us at Craft room challenge again- debi x