Over at Just For Fun its Sams final week of colours. She has steadily been adding the colours for us each week, now we can add the final colour. I chose purple!
I have made the ATC I made for last weeks challenge but reversed the embossing. I made the backing paper using alcohol inks.
Here's the ATCs together
Just need to parcel them up to send to Zoe for the swap this month!
Great effect compliments the first one beautifully. Unfortunately in the picture it really just looks black and white, probably my computer! Thank you for making and sharing with us at Just for Fun, looking forward to seeing all your work in the flesh. XOXO Zoe
9 comments:
Great effect compliments the first one beautifully. Unfortunately in the picture it really just looks black and white, probably my computer! Thank you for making and sharing with us at Just for Fun, looking forward to seeing all your work in the flesh. XOXO Zoe
Hi Ang. These are stunning. I know they are ATCs but they would look fab framed up.
Regards Florence x
Wow Ang these are stunning just love that image ! Once again a fabulous piece of art.
Marie
Such a B....... to photo :( Ang but looking good :)
Thanks for joining the swap at jusr for fun
Von x
These ATC's are lovely, your techniques are fab!
These are really lovely Ang Hugs Sandra XX
I really like the image in reverse. Fab ATC's xx
Really beautiful and a clever idea to reverse the images.
xx
Fabulous ATC Ang
Janet
Post a Comment