Saturday, 13 August 2011

Less is more - one layer and ink!

Its one layer week again this week at Less is More but this time Chrissie and Mandi are asking us to use ink in a different way than normal.

I have used this months craft stamper free stamp and stamped it with staz-on inks in timber brown, pumpkin and olive green and then used my distress ink re-inker in scattered straw as a watercolour paint and painted the centre of the leaves.


21 comments:

Chrissie said...

This looks tremendous Ang!
The positioning is great and the card is super!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Sarah said...

Gorgeous autumn colours on this card.

Kathyk said...

I haven't inked my CS freebie yet - looks like I should though! Your card is lovely

Kathyk

Beryl K said...

Lovely card, your leaves look so real
Beryl x

Carole Campanile said...

Beautiful leaves; and I love seeing the fall colors in mid summer. TFS
Carole

Margaret said...

Lovely card and gorgeous colours
Margaret x

Jenny said...

How gorgeous, this drew my eye straight away! I love the shades and inking of the stamps, the lighter centres make them look so real:)
Fab design too.
Jenny x

Lynne said...

Super card, very autumnal and it feels like autumn has come early here lol.
Lynne xxx

Rosemary said...

the leaves are just beautiful, ang! lovely card!

cheryl said...

oh this is beautiful loveing those leaves hugs cherylxx

Suze Bain said...

I nearly used this stamp too but I wouldn't have thought to colour in the leaves! Love the autumnal colours you've chosen. Fab. xx

Mandi said...

Fantastic leaves Ang
FAB card
Thanks so much
Mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Jenni's Jems said...

This is really fantastic love the colors x

Sasha said...

Super inked leaves! Lovely effect!

Carol Wilde said...

Love the image ! Great - well done !

Carol W

Zoechaos said...

Absolutely fabulous XOXO Zoe

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the leaves and the colours, very autumnal

Aileen said...

The leaves are fab, very life like colours. Well done on your painting. x

Maja said...

Fabolous card

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Yvonne

Diane said...

Beautiful and inspiring!!