Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Gems

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow - the challenge is to see lots of GEMS on your work.

I'm pretty quick off the mark today mainly because I go on my hols next week and wanted to get the challenge in as soon as I could.

I have made two cards this time.
Top Card - new papermania stamp (bargain 3 for 2 at the moment) coloured with pro markers and lots of gems added.
Bottom Card - Stampendous stamp - Ranunculus Field - coloured with distress inks (peeled paint and worn lipstick) and gems added to the centre of the flowers.

4 comments:

shaz earl said...

2 Fabulous cards Ang love the 2nd one with those flowers, thanks for joining us again see you in 2 weeks have a great holiday x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Ang another gorgeous creation , those flowers are so beautiful with all that bling. Hope you have a great holiday.

Marie

Crafty Lynz said...

Fab card, love the gems in the middle of the flowers! Have a lovely holiday

Thanks for joining us at RRC. L x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Both your cards are wonderful, I love all the gems on them :D
Thank you very much for playing along with our Gems challenge at Ruby's Rainbow - I hope you're have a great holiday and join in withour new challenge when you get back :D