Its colour month at Just For Fun, over the last few weeks Sam has been asking us to use more colours on our projects. This week she is asking us to use Black, White and Silver.
I have made an ATC this week and used some black and white backing paper. I coloured a piece of metal with black sharpies and then used my CB to emboss the design. I sanded it back to show the silver.
One of my favourite embossing folders - and I have that backing paper too. What a coincidence. This has made a super ATC and you should be proud of it. Thanks for joining us at Just For Fun - Hugs, Neet x
14 comments:
Ang your ATC is fabulous
Janet
Love the embossing folder you used! great atc thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe
Nice one Ang :)
Thanks for sharing at Just for Fun
Von x
This is a lovely ATC, love the embossing. Hugs Sandra XX
Fabulous ATC Ang! Love the embossed metal! x
Hi Ang. Fab ACT. Really love how you have made this. Thanks for sharing.
Regards Florence x
gosh, this is so noble and cool!
wonderful idea...thanx for this gorgeous inspiration!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Great idea the embossed metal looks fab , its made a lovely atc
Fabulous ATC.
This is so nice, the embossing folder works so well. Julia xx
One of my favourite embossing folders - and I have that backing paper too. What a coincidence. This has made a super ATC and you should be proud of it. Thanks for joining us at Just For Fun - Hugs, Neet x
lovely card
Love the sanding back to reveal the silver Ang.
Thanks for joining us again this week over on JFF - Sam xxx
Really love your card!
Post a Comment