Monday, 1 August 2011

Less is More - Feeling Fruity

Its lucky dip week over at Less is More and Chrissie and Mandi are asking if we feel fruity?
Here is my card - I struggled a little with this one. I raided all my stamps and this is all I could find which is an old Craft Stamper freebie coloured with pro markers.

15 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Super strawbs! xx

Chrissie said...

That's a great strawberry stamp and you have used it brilliantly!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Angelnorth said...

Love the small checked patterned paper with the strawberries - picnic tablecloth!

Von said...

Yummy strawberries Ang :)

Zoechaos said...

I thought of that stamp Ang, then I thought of you and know you would do something special with it. Love it XOXO Zoe

Dolly Daydreams said...

Ang it's perfect I couldn't find anything ! obviously am not into fruit . This is lovely your colouring is fab and the strawberries look nice and juicy.

Marie

Beryl K said...

Great card, great stamp and colouring
Beryl x

Jenny said...

Just perfect, I love the juicy strawberries and the strip of gingham paper is just the perfcet finishing touch:)
Jenny x

Sasha said...

Love your tumbling strawberries, and the paper goes so well with them.

Dana said...

Very pretty!

Mandi said...

Super stamp, the look delicious
Great positioning Ang
Thanks so much, have a good week
Mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

Fab card and layout - if that's a craft stamper freebie then I must have it in my collection ..... somewhere! And I thought I only had one fruit stamp!

Kathyk

Carol said...

Great card, those strawberries look perfect. Carol x

Aileen said...

Those strawberries looks so yummy and look great teemed up with the yellow paper, makes me think of picnics. x

fatmonica said...

It's mouth-watering!