I'm one of them!!!!!
Here's my first DT piece for them, the theme is Stitching and it can be real or faux. I have made my card using faux stitching which is done with a red promarker, cut the letters on my CB and added the backing paper. The hearts and straight line were from a papermania stitching stencil.
8 comments:
Fabulous card Ang and so pleased you have joined us xx
Hi Ang, welcome to the DT! Fab card, I have that bp somewhere too! xx
so cute and lovely!
your card warms my heart with this sweet little heart border and the beautiful dp!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
So so sweet, and your stitching looks wonderfully dramatic!
Great card - I thought your stitching was real!
Amanda
Hi Ang
Great card. Look forward to working with you on the DT xx
I thought your stitching was real too! Awesome faux stitching and such a sweet card. xx
Hi Ang..
Great card, love the red.
Welcome to the team too.
Huggies Angel
Post a Comment