Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Rubys Rainbow Challenge #11 A Recipe

It challenge number 11 over at Ruby's Rainbow and this time its a Recipe.
3 Designer Papers
2 Brads or Buttons
1 Flower

I have made an ATC.
My papers are all from my stash that I have had for ages, one brad is the flower centre and the other brad is the key. My flower is made from grungepaper and it is inked to colour it.


8 comments:

Basslady said...

a very cool and noble card!

the key is such a wonderful idea!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is beautiful Ang, I love the vintage/distressed look :)

Crafty Lynz said...

This is so pretty, I love that flower! x

Tracey said...

I am such a fan of keys on cards - I love how you've used yours here. Such a great colour combo too.
Tracey
x

Anonymous said...

I love this, flower is gorgeous.
Great work.

Huggies Angel

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous ATC Ang love the way you have done the flower and great key brad, great work xx

Lesley said...

Fab ATC Ang, I love the distressed style. I've got those key brads somewhere! xx

Amanda said...

Great interpretation of the recepie - I like the key brad!

Amanda