4x4 Friday - favourite colour and My time to craft - pockets
This covers both challenges this week
I used lots of different coloured purple papers and added a diagonal piece to make a pocket in which I added a purple tag. I added a purple flower in the corner and stamped the word purple.
14 comments:
Great card, thank you for taking part in our challenge this week xxx
Wow this is wonderful.
Love the color.
Fantastic Ang, perfect for both challenges. Thanks for joining in this week on MTTC :o) Jo x
Great shades of Purple and love the little pocket
Beautiful.
Beautiful
Beautiful
Beautiful, love it.
Oh, just beautiful. What a wonderful piece.
Beautiful Ang I love the colour
Fab,love the colour
xxxx
Purple.... I love it too... and your card is very pretty. have a super week!
fab pocket - thank you for joining in this week xx
Thanks for taking part, I love the design, it's really good!
Post a Comment