Friday, 30 May 2008

Dans ma maison - Metal


Here is my house for this weeks challenge


I had great fun doing this!!!!


I got some tin foil and spread alcohol inks on and then scrunched it up and stuck it to the card. I added eyelets and then stamped one of my favourite images and aged it a little then stuck it to an optical lens. I finally added my wording

30 comments:

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

beautiful house !! I'm happy you had fun to do this !!

CraftyC said...

Your house looks fab! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Clairexx

Mags said...

Stunning, love it.

crafty creations said...

It's gorgeous Ang

Carole said...

One word....wow.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, shiny house! :) I love it!

Femmy said...

love it!! great house!!!

sam21ski said...

Fad idea Ang and looks great xxx

bernie lemonde2babiola.canalblog.com said...

superbe!!!!!!!!!

N said...

Elle est magnifique !

Anonymous said...

Great metal house !
Ksiop

For the life of me said...

lovely house xxxx

deb said...

Love your house, alcohol inks and foil are always a winning combination.

Anonymous said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wonderful hous

Louve Bleue said...

great !!! wonderful

Tova said...

beautiful, love the image under pebble

Dawn said...

What a great idea with the tinfoil, your house looks amazing..

Dawn

Unknown said...

Très jolie maison, merci pour ta participation.

roser said...

Beautiful house !!!
petons
roser

Kaena said...

Wonderful house !!

~*~Patty S said...

Your house looks amazing, very nice!

Karen Owen said...

Fabulous work in metal!

Anonymous said...

J'adoooooooooooooooore... Beautiful house ;)

Mary-Beth said...

Gorgeous house!

Laurence said...

Very beautiful house.

Anonymous said...

j'adore !!!

Anonymous said...

J'adore!! really a beautiful house!!!

almarie said...

fantastic !

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house !!!

mommabear said...

Fantastic Ang