
As some of you know - I am a teaching assistant and this week we have been out on a school trip to our local country park - we did the usual nature walks etc. We also did some pastel drawings of the lake and its surroundings.
As the teacher I work with isn't very arty - I led the activity and of course I had to have a dabble too.
This is my effort - bearing in mind I have never used the pastels we have before and the colours were very limited.
7 comments:
Fab effort Ang,lloks great.I've never used pastels so you wouldn't like to see my efforts lol
xxxx
It's lovely Ang!
I bet that's how Picasso started!!!
well done Ang
this is lovely Ang x
Of course you had to have a dabble Ang, you had to lead the way and set the kids an example!!! Great piece of work - I can't draw for toffee!!!!!
Good on you for leading by example!
Its great Ang
Post a Comment