Saturday, 17 May 2008

Saturday's Workout - Chalk


I have made a skinny for this weeks challenge.


I used clear embossing ink on my stamp and then chalked over the paper with a light brown chalk. I did the same with the clocks in a darker brown chalk and then added 3d foam to give some height.

10 comments:

Faye said...

Ang, this is so gorgeous. I'm going to go in a few minutes and try the same technique. I love it.

Sandy said...

Wow this is fabulous. Wonderful creation.

Thanks for this entry to Saturday´s Workout.

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful skinny.
Thanks for the explanation of the technik.

crafty creations said...

Beautiful work Ang

Mags said...

Great work here Ang, love it!

sam21ski said...

This looks stunning Ang xxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and very striking!

Marlene x

For the life of me said...

brill ang xxx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, great card

mommabear said...

I Just love it