Saturday, 10 May 2008

Dans ma maison - little girl


Here is my house for this weeks challenge


I made a backing paper with the rhyme "what are little girls made of" on. Then added an image of a little girl and edged with peel offs to make a frame. I edged the house with worn lipstick distress ink and then finally added some adhesive stones.

15 comments:

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

Beautiful house !! thank you for your participation !

Sandy said...

Wow such a pretty house. Really gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Très jolie maison, merci pour ta participation.

Femmy said...

beautiful house!!!

Glitter Monkey said...

WOW there are some beautiful creations on here! I love your inchies - they are so detailed. Lol Lynn x

Anonymous said...

J'aime beaucoup ta maison, elle est si jolie

Anonymous said...

J'aime beaucoup ta maison, elle est si jolie

sam21ski said...

The back ground looks great xxx

Kaena said...

Très jolie maison !!!

Carol Ann said...

Love it!

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous Ang

kathleen said...

Simply stunning!

Tova said...

very beautiful house, so sweet !

Mags said...

Beautiful inchies.

roser said...

És una caseta preciosa!!!
petons
roser